CARDKING ENT. HD PLASTICS AND SUPPLIES -VISA/MC/AMEX/DISCOVER/DINERS CLUB/JCB -

• Автор темы CardKingEnt
  • Дата начала
A

ИнфоБот

Во избежание случаев мошенничества администрация форума рекомендует избегать заочной передачи денежных средств или товаров. Совершайте сделки с незнакомыми людьми только через
Гарант Сервис.
needvoucher

needvoucher

Пользователь
Реакции
Депозит
$0
Ofline
After some issue I have received my order

I placed the special for 35 blanks but only received 34, the time it took for him to ship was several days after payment and came in few days time.

The Quality if these blanks are phenomenal which is why i am removing all previous negative feedback, the holograms are stickers but the sig panels and citi blanks I received have bank quality glitter and is the first time ive seen this in plastic vendors

Shipping was discrete and is secure enough, thanks Cardking, I will be ordering from you more often now that i know the quality is so great

Best regards!

tommy23

tommy23

Пользователь
Реакции
Депозит
$0
Ofline
man im very serious in my bussines, today i need number tracking , not sent number , blacklist in forum

I

Icarder1

Пользователь
Реакции
Депозит
$0
Ofline
Very unhappy with my order. I order 4pcs to make sure he was a legit seller. I paid last Tuesday and received today, so it took 1 week to receive. I asked for them to be embossed and they were. Except it was a shitty job. Dates not lined up, and overlapped on top of the lettering on the card. No tipping was done on the embossed lettering as well. I also asked for a specific card from seller's pictures, and he sent me completely different cards. Horrible horrible service.

L

ludacrizz

Пользователь
Реакции
Депозит
$0
Ofline
i dont know whats happening with these guys ^^ but all orders I placed with CardKing were recieved and in good quality. Even sent me an extra shell for free. Thanks and I will continue to do business!

F

frostj085

Пользователь
Реакции
Депозит
$0
Ofline
C

CardKingEnt

Реакции
Депозит
$0
Ofline
frostj085, I dont know where you are getting the idea that I am a bad vendor or possibly scamming people. I am not like that brother, I might have delayed your order for a day or two because Im processing alot of orders all of this week.

I had taken pics of the cards you ordered along with the tracking #.. just as you requested. I apologize again sir for delaying of your order of 1 day.

frostj085 sir please check icq for tracking.

and also
ludacrizz is also known as G dawg from Icq he is from canada and has ordered from me 3 times. He is a good payer and is very respectful and thats why I did give him that +1

Also to all my clients
Im very busy this week. Im processing 12 orders.

and I wont be taking any orders again until sunday 03/19

Последнее редактирование:
A

aznraver

Пользователь
Реакции
Депозит
$0
Ofline
CHECK YOU ICQ.

F

frostj085

Пользователь
Реакции
Депозит
$0
Ofline
frostj085, I dont know where you are getting the idea that I am a bad vendor or possibly scamming people. I am not like that brother, I might have delayed your order for a day or two because Im processing alot of orders all of this week.

I had taken pics of the cards you ordered along with the tracking #.. just as you requested. I apologize again sir for delaying of your order of 1 day.

frostj085 sir please check icq for tracking.

and also
ludacrizz is also known as G dawg from Icq he is from canada and has ordered from me 3 times. He is a good payer and is very respectful and thats why I did give him that +1

Also to all my clients
Im very busy this week. Im processing 12 orders.

and I wont be taking any orders again until sunday 03/19

ok finally got tracking but after a while waiting for it but any way i got my tracking so just waiting now

Последнее редактирование:
A

aznraver

Пользователь
Реакции
Депозит
$0
Ofline
There are currently two BLACKLIST Posts against this vendor,

http://carder.pro/showthread.php?t=79573

http://carder.pro/showthread.php?t=79412

So far this vendor has not even made the effort to solve the issue on both blacklist threads against him.

Buyers beware.

Cardking Ent, I'm more than happy to take off my blacklist thread once you have given me the fair solution I had asked for - which you didnt so far.

Good luck.

Для входа на onion-домен сайта, вам требуется установить tor-браузер, скачав его по этой ссылке.
После этого, вы можете зайти на наше зеркало.

ONION Перейти

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
Vortexres

Пользователи онлайн

• Sergpxw
31,630Темы
307,131Сообщения
80,490Пользователи
VortexresНовый пользователь