CARDKING ENT. HD PLASTICS AND SUPPLIES -VISA/MC/AMEX/DISCOVER/DINERS CLUB/JCB -

• Автор темы CardKingEnt
  • Дата начала
A

ИнфоБот

Во избежание случаев мошенничества администрация форума рекомендует избегать заочной передачи денежных средств или товаров. Совершайте сделки с незнакомыми людьми только через
Гарант Сервис.
L

lolaern

Пользователь
Реакции
Депозит
$0
Ofline
Received my stuff today everything went smooth no problems at all took 3days before i recevied it.
Very good quality too, cardkingent is as legit as it gets imo.

Последнее редактирование:
F

frostj085

Пользователь
Реакции
Депозит
$0
Ofline
received my order but was not very happy because its not what i asked for first of i asked for a template matching bin but did not template he used citi template instead

the citi cards where alright but not all that because they look obviously printed if you look at them properly in the light, so that almost got my guy fucked if he wasn't smart then he would be in jail right now

but other than tha i was happy the other cards work ok for what i need them

i would recommend vendor but i recommend use escrow coz the guy is funny about time

C

cinoo

Пользователь
Реакции
Депозит
$0
Ofline
dont buy with these guy he eas cheating my money n not honestly to be a vendor n eatch out everybody these guy cheat me for 35$ so he doesnt want give bsck my money i will report to the admin ok so just w8 n see ok if u not give back my money will make trouble for u dont worry watch n see ok

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:21 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:19 AM ----------

also he send me the small visa not like usually size like fake holos so everybody dont buy with these guy not honestly believe everybody will be disapointed if buy holos with these guy

C

CardKingEnt

Реакции
Депозит
$0
Ofline
never made a deal with this guy cinoo i beleive he is a clone or is getting paid to dirty my name on this forum。 i treat all customers well and with respect, i take good care of them so dont be coming in here saying negative stuff。c i dont know you and i have never transacted with you

charles666

charles666

Пользователь
Реакции
Депозит
$0
Ofline
too sad, i was about to make a order with this guy :S

C

CardKingEnt

Реакции
Депозит
$0
Ofline
charles666, too bad for what? I provide the best service, if theres doubts use escrow or I can even do it you way since it shows your +18 and you are legit.. I have about the best plastics quality for today. Don't hesitate to message me on ICQ. guys who talk crap are just trying to dirty my name. They either are getting paid by another vendor to do so, or they are clones

C

CardKingEnt

Реакции
Депозит
$0
Ofline
A

aznraver

Пользователь
Реакции
Депозит
$0
Ofline
never made a deal with this guy cinoo i beleive he is a clone or is getting paid to dirty my name on this forum。 i treat all customers well and with respect, i take good care of them so dont be coming in here saying negative stuff。c i dont know you and i have never transacted with you

You are a RIPPER AND A LIAR. Respect? You sent me the wrong garbage plastics (NO HOTSTAMP AND NOT EVEN A SINGLE TEMPLATE WHICH I ASKED FOR) and then ignores me on icq.

I even offered to ship all your shit back to you for a refund since I can print the same quality plastics with my zebra and fargo.

How about you show some RESPECT by replying to TWO BLACK LISTS AGAINST YOU HERE.

http://carder.pro/showthread.php?t=79412

http://carder.pro/showthread.php?t=79573

J

jamal911

Пользователь
Реакции
Депозит
$0
Ofline
LOL this guy is sounding like the Caliber of old......Dont matter what your order he will just send whatever he wants LOL...sounds like a funny guy

Для входа на onion-домен сайта, вам требуется установить tor-браузер, скачав его по этой ссылке.
После этого, вы можете зайти на наше зеркало.

ONION Перейти

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
MichaelMer

Пользователи онлайн

• gazathugz
  • Бродяга
  • deadboy2200
  • Abbby
  • forza09