CARDKING ENT. HD PLASTICS AND SUPPLIES -VISA/MC/AMEX/DISCOVER/DINERS CLUB/JCB -

• Автор темы CardKingEnt
  • Дата начала
A

ИнфоБот

Во избежание случаев мошенничества администрация форума рекомендует избегать заочной передачи денежных средств или товаров. Совершайте сделки с незнакомыми людьми только через
Гарант Сервис.
L

ludacrizz

Пользователь
Реакции
Депозит
$0
Ofline
Cardking is legit! Placed 2nd order with him and am waiting for tracking. Thanks much and keep doing what you do! A+

S

sarazi

Пользователь
Реакции
Депозит
$0
Ofline
Told me he will refund me, waiting to see

Последнее редактирование:
SUDAKA

SUDAKA

Пользователь
Реакции
Депозит
$0
Ofline
hey men you are a time waster , i send 200 LR and 80usd WU ok and only refund me 235 lr, wtf, whith you, i lose 3 weeks whith you , and now send me less money ????? i wait my LR complete or open BL , for timewaster and Rp ok ,, wait my money

C

CardKingEnt

Реакции
Депозит
$0
Ofline
hey men you are a time waster , i send 200 LR and 80usd WU ok and only refund me 235 lr, wtf, whith you, i lose 3 weeks whith you , and now send me less money ????? i wait my LR complete or open BL , for timewaster and Rp ok ,, wait my money

As part of the rules and this goes for everyone. I cannot ship the product until Im fully paid. You paid me half only and said you are willing to pay for the other half as soon as you get the package. Also due to my gut feel on our conversations you were having a hard time loading your LR. So in most case scenario, I cannot afford to gamble and ship you the stuff until Im fully paid. Im sorry for disappointing you man, But if you want to do something like that we can go use escrow thru one of the admins.

Your LR has been refunded completely. full amount -check again please.

SUDAKA

SUDAKA

Пользователь
Реакции
Депозит
$0
Ofline
First, I never asked you anything you sold me, I wrote several times offering embosser machines, worth 600 LR, as I distrust you, and told you that your offer could only pay half and when this delivered the machine money the other party, which you accepted, nobody forced you, the next day you ask me $ 100 for shipping, you claim I was too expensive, I send by WU and worth $ 80 to me was 98 usd, spent two weeks and do not answer, then I say it is a holiday in your country, and after a week but you can not send until the full payment, you sound a Ripper.
I never asked you sell it ME NOTHING

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:02 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:00 PM ----------

to me you are a complete timewaster, 1 month lost you and I said it was urgent, the other day I asked you to give me back the money if you could not send and you're a starving that never returned anything,

needvoucher

needvoucher

Пользователь
Реакции
Депозит
$0
Ofline
Received items review in post below

C

CardKingEnt

Реакции
Депозит
$0
Ofline
never that, maybe another plastic vendor is paying these guys to dirty my name. I have always been fair and shipped all products to my clients. my feedbacks speak for me but f guys Want to hate on me. Im not even going to argue with it. with sudaka, i gave the guy a full refund if he did not trust me, i did not trust him even more. and regarding trust issues with your $600 order, why not use escrow? its simple . people just want to dirty my name because im doing well i guess.. may peace be with you guys, needvoucher your items were shipped 2days ago. check icq for tracking

I

Icarder1

Пользователь
Реакции
Депозит
$0
Ofline
Placed an order on tuesday, paid the same day. Still waiting on my pcs...will leave feedback once I receive

C

ccclive

Пользователь
Реакции
Депозит
$0
Ofline
Dear CardKingEnt, i have sent to you a PM, which includes my ICQ number.

I can not send msg to you now, pls add me and we can talk biz.

Для входа на onion-домен сайта, вам требуется установить tor-браузер, скачав его по этой ссылке.
После этого, вы можете зайти на наше зеркало.

ONION Перейти

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
MichaelMer

Пользователи онлайн

• gazathugz
  • Бродяга
  • deadboy2200
  • Abbby
  • forza09